See what we have coming up!
No events found.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Are the courses at Paraskevi International government registered and will my qualifications be nationally recognised??
Paraskevi International is a Registered Training Organisation. On successful completion of your course you will receive a Qualification Certificate which is nationally recognised.
- 2. Am I guaranteed a job at the end of my course??
Paraskevi International guarantees employment to the highest achieving Certificate III graduates who consistently demonstrate the required industry employability skills throughout the course.
- 3. What do my course fees pay for, are there any extra fees and do I have to pay them up front or can I pay by instalments??
At Paraskevi International there are no hidden fees. The course prices stated at enrolment / interview will include all materials and equipment you will require during your course studies, including all tuition fees, hairdressing kit, workbooks, name badge and your very own Paraskevi International shirts. You are able to pay your course fees in instalment and are happy to discuss your payment options with you at your enrolment interview.
- 4. What financial assistance is available to me??
Centrelink and Job Service Providers may be able to assist you financially with a one off payment and/or ongoing support. Paraskevi International will provide those seeking assistance opportunities with a letter detailing the course outline, duration, attendance, timetable and course costs.
- 5. Do I receive recognition for any previous studies or work experience??
Yes! Paraskevi International has a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) policy. This is to ensure that a student’s prior learning achieved through formal and work experience is recognised. Please ask for an application at the time of your enrolment.
- 6. Is there a dress code??
Paraskevi International is an elite school that instils high regard for presentation and work ethic in its students and staff. Students are required to comply with the school's appropriate dress code at all times and are required to wear the college polo shirt and name badge to be worn with plain black trousers/skirt and black enclosed shoes.